Dear Valued Guest
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at Crockers Henley. In response to the coronavirus pandemic, we have taken some additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and team members.
All our team members have been clearly briefed and all understand that their actions can help to avoid the spread of coronavirus. We have strict guidelines in place that our employees must report any signs of illness or potential contacts with family, friends or associates who may be ill before attending work without exception.
We have worked closely with our cleaning product supplier to ensure that we have industry standard cleaning materials in use throughout our buildings to keep all areas sanitised and hygienic. We have also carried out a comprehensive risk assessment to mitigate against the risks posed by coronavirus, and specific written procedures for related tasks carried out by our team members. Our preventative measures include:
● Regular sanitisation of contact points and public areas, including the reception area, bar and grill area, chef’s tables and other high-traffic public areas throughout the building
● Clearly labelled guest hand sanitiser stations, situated at regular points throughout the building
● Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of our guest bedrooms in The Quarters
● The use of non-contact infrared thermometers to conduct temperature checks on our guests upon request, and all team members at the start of their shift
● All guests will be asked to adhere to physical distancing, respect one another’s personal space and to follow any instructions that they may be given by our team members
● The installation of bespoke perspex screens, when maintaining a 2m distance between guests is not possible
● Accepting contactless payments whenever possible
With the safety of our guests, their families and our team members a top priority, we kindly remind our guests if they or any of their family members are experiencing respiratory illness and symptoms, fever, coughing and shortness of breath to avoid visiting Crockers Henley at this time.
Finally, we look forward to welcoming you to Crockers Henley for an experience to remember.
The Crockers Henley Team
Don't miss a thing and join our newsletter today. Don't worry, we only send the good stuff and no spam
You have been added to the Crockers mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time via the link in our newsletter.